I guess I’m leaving it pretty late… But here’s some of the things I’m thinking of asking for this Christmas! Now all I have to do is narrow it down to a more reasonable number… 😛
[This post really is the worst form of selfishness; why ponder my greed on my own when I could share it with all of you? ;)]
So here’s what I’m thinking about, in no particular order:
- Battlefield 3 (Xbox360) – Nice multiplayer game. Keep me busy. Pew pew pew!
- Creative Writing for Dummies – ‘nough said 😛
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) – Can’t go wrong with Zelda; one of my all-time favorite game series!
- A Second Chance at Eden, Peter F. Hamilton – A short story collection from one of my favorite sci-fi authors.
- The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson – I’ve heard great things about this new series. Pity the first book is sold in two full priced halves. Grrr!
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC) – I don’t think I have time to play another MMO but it does look like a lot of fun…
- Headphones – someone stole my last pair, and seeing as my friend Conor donated me a spare iPod (legend!) I need to get some new ones asap!
- The Wheel of Time: Towers of Midnight, Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson – I loved The Gathering Storm and A Memory of Light is almost finished… It’s definitely time to read this one!